Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Finding Forty, Day 3: Blah!

Technically, I've already blogged today, even though it was ages ago when I couldn't sleep.   I feel sick tonight.  Bloated, bored, just yucky.   I think I've eaten out 4 out of the past 5 meals and that always makes me feel sick.   Blah!

I'm tired of not having a hobby or anything that stimulates me or sparks me.  I just added the Scrabble app to my phone, so maybe that can fill my time and keep me occupied.

Pissy, pissy mood here.  Nothing uplifting or great to say.

I want to just go to sleep and hope that tomorrow is better.

The best start to that would be to sleep through the night.

Until then,
K

2 comments:

  1. Go find asc.ro and sign up. It's free.

    It's an online Scrabble game. If you're interested, email me. I'll tell you my user name and we can play.

    Fuck it. I love Scrabble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I don't have to comment on all your posts as I read them but I just might...hope it doesn't annoy. I have the Bejeweled and the Tetris apps on my phone and I've already gotten bored with those so sitting up in my bedroom alone for a couple hours each night doing nothing while the husband hogs the computer downstairs annoys me even more. I know where you're coming from.

    ReplyDelete