Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Finding Forty, Day 95; Just Maybe...

Something about last night's blog is bothering me, gnawing at my brain, scratching the back of my neck like a tag on a t-shirt.

I want to read and spend some time with my thoughts today trying to figure it out.

For some reason, the word "ashamed" keeps coming to my mind, but maybe it's "embarrassed" or "exhausted".

I think, just maybe, I'm growing tired of whining.

I think, just maybe, I know change is imminent.

And lately, it feels more like an inner change than anything else.

Just maybe...

4 comments:

  1. Inner change, but in the right sense. ^.^

    -French Bean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you'd get there eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's just say I'm on my way there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are 2 things that are definite in our lives...change and death.

    ReplyDelete