Saturday, June 12, 2010

Finding Forty, Day 17; Kenya

Tonight I'm taking a break. I don't want to talk about my heart, my head, my body, anything really of substance at all.

Thai food is on the way (Red Curry!) and I just want to savor my spicy food and lose myself in a movie.

I have an appointment to see my therapist on Tuesday and I'd sort of like to put everything on hold until after I can talk to her. Not sure why I place that much hope on an hourlong session with essentially a total stranger, but there's always been something comforting about her to me.

Sadly, I heard through the grapevine that she is moving (or is it just going) to Kenya! I will definitely have to find out Tuesday afternoon.

Three days til I can see her and hopefully gain insight.

I can drift for three more days.

Putting it over there,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment